Registration for the conference is now available through Eventbrite.
The link includes details for presenters and non-presenting attendees.
Non-presenting attendees are very welcome and we hope that the conference will be an opportunity for lively and productive debate on a range of issues relating to resources in the postcolonial world and capitalist world-system.
We now have three confirmed keynotes: Professor Jennifer Wenzel (University of Minnesota), Dr Sharae Deckard (University College Dublin) & Dr Anthony Carrigan (University of Leeds).
Panel topics include:
- Alternative aesthetics of/as resources of resistance
- Non-human animals and conservation systems
- Imagining consumption and the politics of food
- Land, water, oil, and (non-)sustainability
- Spaces of local resistance and control
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.